OncoDynamiX is a revolutionary clinical decision support tool that combines groundbreaking biotechnology with advanced analytics to help oncologists select the optimal treatment plan for each patient, based on their individual biology, type and stage of cancer.
Improve your odds with OncoDynamiX.
If you or any of your family members, friends is diagnosed with cancer, stop worrying about clinical outcomes and treatment costs. OncoDynamiX is here to help you in your treatment journey and we are committed to fight against cancer.
- Contact us to help you connect with the best Oncologist near you and to suggest our test suited to your cancer type.
- Ask your oncologist for OncembleX or NeoTox to understand your cancer biology and right therapy selection.
OncoDynamiX is a novel clinical decision support tool that combines advanced cancer biology and data analytics to construct which treatment or combination of treatments will move the patient's survival goal-post from 30% to >90%
Choose OncembleX or NeoTox based on the Clinical scenarios
Clinical Scenarios for NeoToX Cancer Type:
- Breast, Gynae, Colon, Rectal, Head and Neck, Gastric, Sarcoma and Pancreatic
- Chemotherapy Naïve
- After NACT or post surgery but not metastatic
- First or second line failure but localized and not yet metastatic
If NeoToX recommendation matches your treatment protocol, it provides certainity. If it doesn't, you will have early information on what to modify and personalize therapy much earlier in the course of treatment.
Clinical Scenario for Oncemblex for all Cancer Types:
- First or second line failure
- Relapsed with a disease free interval, localized or metastatic
- Referred patient-treated elsewhere but no clinical response
- Multiple therapy failures
OncoDynamiX is an advanced analytic platform used by drug discovery teams for accelerating cancer drug Discovery and development.
Our platform helps drug Discovery teams more quickly identify the fundamental answers to the key question - "In which cancer cell lines and patient populations will the candidate drug molecule show enhanced therapeutic effects?", quicker. OncoDynamiX identifies favorable multi-omics alterations/combination of alterations where the drug of choice works best. It also helps to identify possible resistance mechanisms, to avoid drug failure in clinical trial.
Cancer is a complex disease.
Not all therapeutic choices work. And not all patients respond the same way to the same therapy.
Clinical Responses to drugs are highly variable (25-90%).
Patients show high heterogeneity in molecular alterations in tumors (intra- and inter-tumor).
Tumors tend to develop resistance to anticancer therapy.
Lack of therapeutic drug monitoring and Inadequate therapeutic exposures add to the complexity of cancer management.
Oncologists typically learn about treatment failures only after the therapy is completed or halfway through the treatment.
Each patient and each tumor is unique. One drug doesn’t fit all.
Personalized therapy options are the need of the hour. Knowledge of patient specific multi omics data, cancer signaling pathways and cancer biology is critical to effective therapy decisions and better patient outcomes.
OncoDynamiX enables personalized therapeutic decisions
OncoDynamiX has developed proprietary AI-driven Integrated Technology Platform that combines sophisticated lab techniques with multi-omics tools to predict clinical response of each cancer patient to a specific drug or combination of drugs – before commencing the treatment.
- Identifies most effective and least resistant treatment – 1st time
- Optimises cancer treatment for each patient
- Reduces sequential trial and error based multiple therapy lines
- Improves patient QoL
- Reduces significant anxiety for patients
- Reduces uncertainty over therapy failure